VMware Cloud Services CLI
This minor release adds support for vRealize Automation 8.x in addition to vRealize Automation Cloud. Main updates include:
- Support username/password authentication for vRA 8.X
- Updated provisioning services sub commands to new APIs
- Updated Code Stream services sub commands to new APIs
This release adds GDPR compliance for VMware vRealize Automation Cloud instances running in non-US regions.
The VMware Cloud Services CLI is a command-line utility that provides verb-based access with a unified interface
- Create and Manage Cloud Assembly discovered and created objects such as network devices, storage devices, compute instances and more.
- Create, Manage and Deploy Cloud Assembly blueprints, including pre-stage plans and version management.
- Create and Manage Cloud Assembly constructs like cloud zones, image and flavor profiles.
- Create and Manage cross-service constructs like Project and Cloud Accounts.
- Manage Deployment objects
- Execute Code Stream pipelines
- Import and Export Code Stream Pipelines and Cloud Assembly Blueprints
- Manage CLI Telemetry settings