vSphere Client SDK
The VMware vSphere Client SDK 7.0 provides sample plug-ins, tools, libraries and documentation to help developers build user interface vSphere Client extensions for both vSphere and VMware Cloud on AWS.
- Choose a plug-in type to develop based on your requirements and compatibility targets.
VMware Cloud use cases
Multi-vCenter Server environments (Linked mode)
Independent plug-in lifecycle
vSphere 6.5 support
- Go through the programming guide for the chosen plug-in type which contains quick-start tips, architecture overview, development guidelines and best practices.
- Check the Release notes and any linked compatibility documents.
- Download the SDK, build your plug-in and test it against all vCenter Server versions it supports.
- Certify your plug-in with the vSphere Client Plugin Certification program.