Workspace ONE SDK for Android
The Workspace ONE SDK (formerly known as AirWatch SDK) code library for Google Android devices can be used to enable additional app config and security capabilities that may not yet be available natively as part of the AppConfig Community. Certain use cases such as granular analytics can be provided through a deeper integration with the SDK. The Workspace ONE SDK for Android is also a good choice in deployment scenarios where a MDM profile installation on the device is not possible.
Before downloading, installing or using the VMware Workspace ONE SDK you must:
- Review the VMware Workspace ONE Software Development Kit License Agreement. By downloading, installing, or using the VMware Workspace ONE SDK you agree to these license terms. If you disagree with any of the terms, then do not use the software.
- Review the VMware Privacy Notice and the Workspace ONE UEM Privacy Disclosure.
You can download the latest Workspace ONE software development kit for Android from the My Workspace ONE portal. The portal requires a My VMware username and password. Or, try the new Public Maven Repository distribution.
Integration Guides for Version 21.8
Refer to these guides for instructions on how to integrate your Android app with Workspace ONE.
- Workspace ONE for Android Integration Overview
- Workspace ONE for Android Integration Preparation Guide
- Workspace ONE for Android Base Integration Guide
- Workspace ONE for Android Branding Integration Guide
See also the following.
- Workspace ONE for Android Open Source Sample Code on GitHub
- Workspace ONE for Android: Migration, Deployment, and General Supplement
- Workspace ONE for Android: Networking Developer Guide
- Workspace ONE for Android: Application Key Management Developer Guide
Technical Feature Guides
Refer to these guides for instructions on how to integrate specific features.