vRealize Orchestrator Plug-in SDK v7.0
The VMware vRealize Orchestrator Plug-in SDK 7.0.1 is designed to jumpstart developers who are new to vRO plug-in development as well enable advanced developers to integrate key SDK features into their existing development environments. It consists of the following components:
- vRO sample plug-ins
- List of services
Solution authentication service
Provides access to the solution user token
Scripting object contributor service
Enables plug-ins to register scripting objects at runtime
Uses vRO's encryption algorithm to encrypt/decrypt strings
To get started, follow the steps below:
1. Install the vRO 7.0.1 appliance from http://downloads.vmware.com. The vRO SDK now resides in vRO Appliance which is shipped with vSphere and vRealize Automation.
2. Read the Installation and Configuration section in vRO Documentation.
3. Install the Eclipse tools (optional, if you want one click integrated deploy and debug in the Eclipse IDE). See the “VMware Workbench IS for vRO plug-ins Getting Started Guide” download below.
4. Become familiar with the vRO plug-in sample source code.
5. Read the Best Practices section in Developers Guide.
6. Refer to vRO Documentation Resources for more information.
7. Start coding!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about vRealize Orchestrator Plug-in Certification program.
Documentation and Reference
Top Community Sample Code
|Wink Home Automation||sidsmith||vRO Package|