vSphere Web Client SDK for vSphere 6.5
The VMware vSphere Web Client SDK 6.5 provides libraries, sample plug-ins, documentation and various SDK tools to help you develop and build user interface extensions to the vSphere Web Client and the HTML-based vSphere Client. You can use the vSphere Web Client and vSphere Client to connect to vCenter Server instances by using a Web browser, so that you can manage your vSphere infrastructure.
The SDK provides all the tools, libraries, and plug-in samples needed for developers to get started and build advanced solutions integrated with the vSphere Web Client and the vSphere Client. The vSphere Web Client SDK 6.5 consists of the following components:
- Libraries for server and user interface development
- Documentation about setting up your development environment, building HTML and Flex plug-ins, and troubleshooting information
- SDK API reference documentation
- Sample HTML and Flex plug-ins
- Various SDK tools
- Developer Consulting
- For more details about the offered services, please contact email@example.com.
VMware SDK Support Program
- Provides access to VMware vSphere Application Programming Interface (API) expert engineers.
- Pricing is by annual subscription, per developer, with unlimited support incidents.
- For more information about the SDK Support Program, please see the Support section.