vSphere Web Client SDK
The VMware vSphere Web Client SDK 6.7 provides sample plug-ins, tools, libraries and documentation to help developers build user interface extensions for vSphere Client (HTML) and vSphere Web Client (Flash). Plug-ins built with this SDK are compatible with vSphere but not compatible with VMware Cloud on AWS.
- Choose a plug-in type to develop based on your requirements and compatibility targets.
- Download the recommended SDK release for the chosen plug-in type.
- Go through the programming guide which contains quick-start tips, architecture overview, development guidelines and best practices.
- Check the Release notes and any linked compatibility documents.
- Build the plug-in with the SDK version of choice and test it against all vCenter Server versions it supports.
Contact email@example.com for details about vSphere Client Plugin Certification program.
Note: vSphere Web Client SDK is deprecated, and vSphere 6.7 is the final generation of releases for the vSphere Web Client SDK and Programming Guide. Certification for plug-ins written with version 6.7 of this SDK will continue to be valid. Develop your plug-in with the vSphere Client SDK 6.7 and its associated Programming Guide.