VMware vRealize Automation Third-Party IPAM SDK
VMware vRealize Automation Third-Party IPAM SDK is a toolkit for developing a package that enables integration of a third-party IPAM provider with vRealize Automation and vRealize Automation Cloud.
- The download package provides a sample implementation of a third-party IPAM provider.
- The attached technical guide explains how to build an IPAM integration that conforms to vRealize Automation requirements for a third-party IPAM provider.
vRealize Automation Third-Party IPAM SDK supports the following IPAM service operations:
- Allocate next available IP address
- Release allocated IP addresses
- Get a page of IP ranges from IPAM endpoint
- Updates the created host record - Can be used to update MAC address of machine after it has been provisioned
- Validates that the IPAM endpoint credentials are valid and that a connection to the external IPAM system can be established successfully
- Creates a network inside an IP block
- Deletes an already allocated network
- Get page of IP blocks from IPAM endpoint
Taken together, the sample and the documentation enable a developer to integrate vRealize Automation with a third-party IPAM solution.