Building vRealize™ Log Insight™ Content Packs
vRealize™ Log Insight™ delivers automated log management through aggregation, analytics and search, enabling operational intelligence and enterprise-wide visibility in dynamic hybrid cloud environments. Content Packs are plugins that provide pre-defined knowledge about specific types of events such as log messages. A content pack is made up of information that can be saved from either the Dashboards or Interactive Analytics pages.
- Creating Content Packs is as simple as using vRealize™ Log Insight™
- vRealize™ Log Insight™ users can create a content pack for private or public consumption
- Distribute to your users to improve their experience
- Avoid help desk calls by including solutions and links to online help
- VMware partners can upload their Content Packs on Solution Exchange and on our YouTube channel
Join VMware's Ecosystem and Solution Engineering Partner Program and get hands on help from our professional services team while creating your Log Insight Content Pack (free for all TAP members)
Log Insight Version for Content Pack Authors
To ensure version compatibility with future releases of Log Insight, and to provide access to the most advanced content pack features, please download Log Insight via the link below. Please be aware that any downloads from this site provides a 60 day license. Permanent developer licenses are available through TAP, and are applied to Log Insight versions once posted on Developers Center as fully released (General Availability).