vCollect Products for each vCenter
vCollect provides a PowerCLI scripts that produce infrastructure audit and reports of VMware SDDC (vSphere, NSX, vCloud DIrector, vRealize Automation) environments in CSV or Excel file format.
- GitHub Repository
- VMware Code Samples:
- Change Path Policy ESXi RR
- vCollect Storage PATH per ESXi for each venter
- vCollect Storage By Partition for each vCenter
- vCollect Hardware Information By ESXi for each vCenter
- vCollect Products for each vCenter
This PowerShell script, vCollect-Products-AllvCenter.ps1 will bring back all the VMs in All vCenter with product information, and return it in a nice list for you that includes:
- Data Center
- VM Name
- Product Name
- Full Version
- Product URL
- App URL
The information is output as CSV file per server and XLXS/CSV file for all vCenter for documentation purposes or archiving.
I really like to hear what you have to say about this script:
- Was this script helpful for you or do you have any questions?
- Do you have additions, suggestions or any other ideas?
Just let me know by leaving a comment below.