Export VMs To OVA
Assists with exporting virtual machines to OVA files
GUI that provides:
- Selection of VMs from a list from a comma separated file that contains the VM names.
- Selection of destination directory.
- .\exportvmtoova.ps1 [vmlist.csv] [vCenterUser] [vCenterPassword]
- vmlist.csv = Comma delimited file with a VM per row. Fields required is: Name
- vCenterUser = Username for vCenter Server.
- vCenterPassword = Password for vCenter Server user.
- .\exportvmtoova.ps1 mylist.csv
- .\exportvmtoova.ps1 mylist.csv email@example.com VMware1!
- Requires PowerCLI.
- Change variable for vCenter.
- List of VMs in comma separated file.
Sign in to be able to add comments.