Get Public SSH Keys from Github
Get public keys, from Github, based on the requester. All deployments, with this subscription, will get a Github property attached, but it will not be used, unless you specify it in the blueprint.
Add your public keys to your Github Account.
- Go to Github.com and login
- Select your profile
- Select SSH and GPG keys
- Add new SSH key.
- Give it a title and paste your public key
- Verify your key is avaliable, by going to https://github.com/username.keys
- Image must be cloud-init enabled, running Linux (Don't know if/how this is possible with Windows)
- Create a action, with the content from public_key.py
- Add the requesters email and github username, to the users list, to match requester, with github username.
- Create a subscription, for projects you want to use, with Event Topic : Compute Alloation Blocking : Enabled
Must contain the runcmd: bash code, from the blueprint.yaml file.