Extend the Hard Disk for list of VMs using PowerCLI without Reboot
Imagine having to expand the disk for over 10VMs using the manual approach and without reboot the machine.
- VMware Code: https://code.vmware.com/samples/5546
- GitHub Repository: https://github.com/szemmali/powershell-scripts/
PowerShell script to Extend the Hard Disk for list of VMs without reboot using that includes:
- The vCenter credential
- The VMware Hard Disk (Ex. 1)
- The new Hard Disk size in GB (Ex. 50)
- The volume letter (Ex. c,d,e,f)
Pull requests are welcome. For major changes, please open an issue first to discuss what you would like to change.
Please make sure to update tests as appropriate.
- Saddam ZEMMALI ----- Initial work ----- My Project