Reclaimable Hosts Dashboard for vRealize Operations 7.0 7.5 8.0 8.1 and Cloud
Reclaimable Hosts Dashboard for vRealize Operations 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.1, and Cloud
Use this vRealize Operations dashboard to identify clusters with reclaimable hosts and the potential cost savings by reclaiming the hosts.
- Import the super metrics at
Import Super Metric
Browse...then select the file named supermetric.json
- For each Super Metric listed in the Super Metrics section, click on the vertical kebab and select edit.
- Enable the Super Metric for each Policy shown in the
Enable in a Policystage of the wizard.
- Repeat the previous 2 steps for the remaining Super Metrics listed in the Super Metrics section.
- Import the view at
Browse...then select the file named Views.zip
- The included views are listed in the Views section
- Import the dashboard at
Browse...then select the file named Dashboard.zip
- The dashboard should now be available in in the dashboard list
- The included dashboards are listed in the Dashboards section
|Dashboard Name||Dashboard Path|
|Reclaimable Hosts||Shared Dashboards (GBrandon)/Cost|
|View Name||Name on Dashboard||View Type|
|Reclaimable Hosts Pie Chart||Reclaimable Hosts Cost Pie Chart||Distribution|
|Reclaimable Hosts Detail||Reclaimable Hosts Detail||List|
|Super Metric Name||Object Type|
|Number of Reclaimable Hosts||vSphere World|
|Number of Reclaimable Hosts||Custom Datacenter|
|Number of Reclaimable Hosts||Datacenter|
|Potential Savings from Reclaimable Hosts||vSphere World|
|Potential Savings from Reclaimable Hosts||Custom Datacenter|
|Potential Savings from Reclaimable Hosts||Datacenter|
|Reclaimable Hosts||Cluster Compute Resource|
|Reclaimable Hosts by CPU||Cluster Compute Resource|
|Reclaimable Hosts by Memory||Cluster Compute Resource|
|Reclaimable Hosts Cost||Cluster Compute Resource|
|Reclaimable Hosts Cost by CPU||Cluster Compute Resource|
|Reclaimable Hosts Cost by Memory||Cluster Compute Resource|
This dashboard requires vRealize Operation 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, or 8.1 Advanced or Enterprise edition or vRealize Operations Cloud.
Please open an issue for feedback.
- Initial release
- Update for vRealize Operations 7.5
- Update for vRealize Operations 8.0
- Update for vRealize Operations 8.1
- Update readme format
- Added summary rollup metrics for datacenter, custom datacenter, and vSphere World
- Added Potential Savings chart