Snapshot Detail Dashboard for vRealize Operations 8.2 and Cloud
View detailed info for all VM snapshots using vRealize Operations.
- Edit the Policy at
Policy Library. The policy should be
vSphere Solution's Default Policy (DATE)unless a new policy was explicitly created.
Disk Space|Snapshot|Descriptionmetrics for Virtual Machine objects
- Import the view at
Browse...then select the file named Views.zip
- Import the dashboard at
Browse...then select the file named Dashboards.zip
- The included dashboards are listed in the Dashboards section
|Dashboard Name||Dashboard Path|
|Snapshot Detail||Shared Dashboards (GBrandon)/Troubleshooting|
|View Name||Name on Dashboard||View Type|
|Reclaim | Snapshot Age Distribution||Snapshot Age||Distribution|
|Reclaim | Snapshot Size Distribution||Snapshot Size||Distribution|
|Reclaim | Snapshot Summary||Summary||List|
|Reclaim | Snapshot Detail||Snapshot Detail||List|
This dashboard requires vRealize Operation 8.2 Advanced or Enterprise edition or vRealize Operations Cloud.
A version compatible with vRealize Operations 6.7, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, and 8.1 is available here.
Please open an issue for feedback.
- Initial release
- Added vRealize Operations 7.0 support
- Added datastore column
- Added vRealize Operations 7.5 support
- Added vRealize Operations 8.0 support
- Updated to support vRealize Operations 8.2
- Addressed issues https://github.com/notoriousbdg/vrops-dashboard-snapshot_detail/issues/7 and https://github.com/notoriousbdg/vrops-dashboard-snapshot_detail/issues/8
- A version compatible with vRealize Operations 6.7, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, and 8.1 is available here.
- Added distribution charts and summary view