Windows - Create Delete or Modify Users and Permissions
Create, Delete, Modify Users and Permissions
- Author: Josue Negron
- Email: email@example.com
- Date Created: 8/1/2017
- Supported Platforms: Windows 7/8.1/10
- Tested on Windows 10: 1703
These sets of sample BATCH files will add and delete users and create and downgrade admins.
- CreateAdmin.bat - Creates a local admin on the device
- CreateUser.bat - Creates a local user on the device
- DeleteUser.bat - Deletes a local user or admin on the device
- DowngradeAdmin.bat - Removes user/admin from a group e.g. administrators group
For more information regarding using the Net User command please refer to the Net User Reference. You can modify these scripts to support working with domain users by simply adding the /domain parameter.
Deploy the .bat file via AirWatch's Product Provisioning.
- 8/1/2017: Created Samples for creating/deleting/modifying users and their permissions