vRealize Automation - Catalog Service
The catalog service REST API is designed to be used by the consumers of the service catalog; for example, an end user who wants to request a catalog item would be a consumer of this API.
Available Use Cases
Catalog Item Request Submission
You can use the following workflow to submit a catalog request programmatically. A sample of this workflow is available in the postman collection for catalog service.
- Track catalog request for a given user
- Track individual component requests
- Get deployment and resources for the deployment for a given request.
- Get all failed requests for a given tenant
- List all provisioned resources
- Get components of a deployment
- Get a resource
- Get available resource actions
- Get resource action request template
- Submit day 2 resource actions
Day 2 Machine Actions
- Submit a reconfigure request
- Scale out machines
- Scale out machines with nested blueprint
- Change Owner