VMware Cloud Foundation Certification Program
The VMware Cloud Foundation (VCF) Partner Program provides the tools and resources needed to certify and deliver SDDC Architectures based on VMware Cloud Foundation
VMware Cloud Foundation™ is VMware’s unfied Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) platform for the private and public cloud. It brings together VMware’s vSphere®, vSAN and NSX® into a natively integrated stack, delivering enterprise- ready cloud infrastructure with unique automation and management capabilities for a consistent operational experience across clouds. Please note that this is a standalone program.
What is VMware Cloud Foundation?
VMware Cloud Foundation is VMware’s unfied SDDC platform for the hybrid cloud. Based on VMware’s compute, storage and network virtualization, it delivers a natively integrated software stack that can be used on-premises for private cloud deployment or run as a service from the public cloud with consistent and simple operations.
The core components of VMware Cloud Foundation are VMware vSphere, vSAN and NSX. VMware Cloud Foundation also comes with VMware SDDC Manager that automates the entire system lifecycle and simplifies software operations. In addition, it can be further integrated with VMware vRealize® Suite, VMware Horizon® and VMware Integrated OpenStack.
The VMware Cloud Foundation Partner Certification Program offering includes:
- Access to the VMware Cloud Foundation certification program
- Dedicated support during the certification process
- Validation of hardware stack and it's compatibility with the SDDC Manager
- Partner's vSAN ReadyNode™ Server that passes certification will be listed in VMware Comparability Guide (VCG)
- Partners submit their certificaiton results on DCPN (Developer Center Partner Network Portal).
- Pre Partner Architecture GA - Development and Engineering Support: Dedicated private projects for partner on DCPN (Developer Center Partner Network Portal). Partners report issues and get design and technical Support over DCPN. Architectural reviews by VMware architects.
Membership in this program when renewed, entitle partners to access VMware Cloud Foundation certification kit refreshes for the duration of their participation in the program.
Partners that would like to certify their VMware Cloud Foundation SDDC architecture that is based on the vSAN ReadyNodes™ can join the certification program. This program is governed by the following requirements:
- VMware Technology Alliance Partner (TAP) program membership
- Partner Professional Services Program (PPSP) at Enterprise or Premier level (Solution Providers)
- Certified vSAN ReadyNodes™ listed on the VMware Compatibility Guide
- Adherence to training and product support requirements as documented in the program guide
- TSANet membership and an entry in the VMware custom TSANet portal
VMware Ready Status: Not Applicable