The VMware Horizon Validations Package enables partners to validate/certify Virtual Volumes (VVols) at scale with Horizon workflows [500 to 2000] and also enables partners to validate/certify VCAI (View Composer Array Integration) at scale with Horizon workflows [500 – 2000].
The goal of the VMware Horizon Validations package is to enable partners to either of following or both:
- Validate/certify Virtual Volumes at scale with Horizon workflows [500 to 2000]
- Validate/certify VCAI (View composer Array Integration) at scale with Horizon workflows [500 – 2000]
The program includes access to the Horizon Validation package’s Certification Kit, which allows partners to test and certify/validate their View based solutions.
- VMware Compatibility Guide (VCG) Posting
Upon successful certification, the partner works with Ecosystem Engineering to update the respective VMware Compatibility Guide entry or as per the program guide.
- VCAI VMware Compatibility Guide.
- VVols-Horizon VMware Compatibility Guide.
- Fulfillment of all certification specific prerequisites
- VCAI - Horizon Validation/Certification requires that the VAAI NAS plugins be ESX certified and listed on the respective ESX VCGs.
- VVols - Horizon Validation/Certification require that the VVols be ESX certified and listed on the respective ESX VCGs.
Product Versions Supported
This program supports the following product versions:
- VMware Horizon View 5.x
- VMware Horizon 6.x
- VMware Horizon 7.x
Storage partners who have either one or both of the following:
- Virtual Volume solutions (VVols)
- VAAI NAS plugins.
Partner Roles and Responsibilities
Partners who participate in the certification provide the following team members:
A partner contact who acts as the primary point of contact on behalf of the team and who acts as the lead for planning and issue prioritization with VMware.
Related Programs and Services
VMware EUC Integration Program
VMware EUC Foundation Program
VMware Thin Client Program
VMware Horizon Access Package
VMware Horizon FastTrack Package
VMware Ready Category
Not Applicable. Not a VMware Ready Certification. These certifications do not lead to a VMware Ready Logo.
The certifications in this program lead to listings on the following VCGs: