VMware {code} Forums

vSphere CLI forum

1 - 0 of 0 Results
Thread Started By Posts Views Last Post
Do we have rest APIs for vsphere client or EXSi host? I don't have vcentre server, I am using vsphere hypervisor and vsphere client? Do I need to buy vcenter and then can I use rest apis of vcentre to perform vm operations? latifshaikh 2 119 21 days ago
How to List VM Name, IPs and MACs of VMs in a VAPP (vCloud Director 9)..? MrSiddiqui 0 156 1 month ago
Script modification to ADD MAC Address against respective NICs_ vCloud Director MrSiddiqui 1 142 1 month ago
ESXi 6.5 = Unable to log into web client after joining domain with likewise Mflood 0 101 2 months ago
kickstart file help marshallmathers 0 149 3 months ago
vSphere Perl SDK for vSphere 6.7 does not install well fraguillen 1 312 3 months ago
Diskadd and disk type MariusRoma 1 419 6 months ago
Can't create folder in vCenter using perl. MrCommander 1 318 6 months ago
Installed VMware vSphere CLI but Perl is missing Rickinfl 1 817 8 months ago
Trying to install powerCli with out the MSI-> where is the module so I can import the module ailboogie 2 713 8 months ago
esxcli - deleted VM onsik 3 374 9 months ago
Need powercli script to get IQN targets of all ESXi servers in the cluster Gsanty 1 376 9 months ago
How to obtain both IP address and Host names for multiple ESXi hosts by running a PowerCLI command? bahubalishervi 1 412 10 months ago
fail to install plugin with error "cannot open locale file for writing" assafk 0 284 11 months ago
Set gateway for netstack instance via esxcli EagleB5 2 865 11 months ago