vRealize Automation IaaS Proxy Provider Service API
IaaS Proxy Service API Specification
What is the IaaS Proxy Service REST API?
Note: The IaaS proxy service APIs are deprecated. If you do use them it is at your own risk, as they will no longer be supported in the future.
The IaaS proxy provider service acts as a bridge between the service catalog and the IaaS provider. The IaaS proxy provide service calls:
The catalog service to register resource types, catalog item types,catalog items, and component icons.
The composition service to register a machine component type.
It then calls the catalog service to register resource actions. Subsequently, the Iaas proxy provider service calls:
The reservation service to register reservation type categories, reservation types, and reservation policy types.
The event broker service to register IaaS event types.
Downstream Provider Services
The IaaS proxy provider service interacts with the following downstream provider services:
Downstream Services for IaaS Registration
The IaaS proxy provider services interacts with the following services to register IaaS:
- Composition service
- Catalog service
- Network service
- Reservation service
- Event broker service
Related Sample Code
- VMware vRealize Automation PluginJenkins vRealize Automation Plugin The vRealize Automation Jenkins plugin enables Jenkins to provision vRealize Automation 7 Blueprints. Requirements Jenkins 1.58+ Java 8 to compile plugin or Java 7 ...vRealize Automation JavaDownload
Updated 1 year
- vRealize Automation API Samples for PostmanvRealize Automation API Samples for Postman Overview The vRealize Automation REST API provides consumers and administrators access to all services in its service catalog that support the vRealize Auto ...vRealize Automation POSTMAN CollectionDownload
Updated 8 months
Updated 2 years
- chef-client example of a bootstrap install on Ubuntu 16.04A basic example to install the chef-client via the install.sh from Chef Software. This should be noted that this only requires wget and bash, so this can work for CentOS, RHEL, debian, Ubuntu, and the ...vRealize Automation vRA Blueprint
- vRA 7 and above prepare_vra_template.ps1Powershell script designed to deploy the needed agents on your windows template. This mimics the prepare_vra_template.sh file for linux and will deploy java, bootstrap and gugent agents from the vRA a ...vRealize Automation PowerShell
- chef-client example of a bootstrap install on Windows using Powershell 3 and upA basic example to install the chef-client via the install.ps1 from Chef Software. This should be noted that this requires Powershell and should work on any version of Windows with Powershell 3+. You ...vRealize Automation vRA Blueprint
- Kubernetes as a Service BlueprintThis blueprint currently requires RHEL/CENTOS 7 Atomic. I do plan to port this to Photon OS as soon as it is GA. Live demo of this solution here > https://youtu.be/X8QfAQmcVjA Full instructions to in ...vRealize Automation vRA BlueprintDownload
Updated 2 years
- Add Disk and New SCSI AdapaterSimple vRO package that has the workflows needed to deploy a new disk, to the same datastore as the chosen VM while adding the next available SCSI adapter. See this post for the best usagevRealize Orchestrator Plug-in SDK vRO PackageDownload
Updated 4 years
- vRealize Automation - Content Management ServicevRealize Automation - Content Management Service You can use the content management service REST API to import and export content, such as blueprints, software components, and other artifacts, from vR ...vRealize Automation api_vra_content_management api_vra_composition POSTMAN CollectionDownload
Updated 11 months