vRealize Automation Branding Service API
This document describes how to use the Branding Service REST API.
What Is the Branding Service?
There are three levels of branding configuration -- default, system, and tenant. The default branding is used when no system or tenant branding object has been created and enabled.
The system administrator or tenant administrator can create system-level and tenant-level brandings. The effective branding is the branding that the user sees, and it is determined according the following precedence: tenant, system, default.
Typical Use Cases
You can use the Branding REST API to:
Create/update/delete a branding object.
Retrieve the default branding object.
Retrieve the system-level branding object as a system administrator.
Retrieve a tenant-level branding object as a tenant administrator.
Retrieve the effective branding object for a user.
The factory default branding object. This branding is used if neither system branding nor tenant branding is enabled.
The system-level branding object. This branding is used when tenant branding is not enabled.
The tenant-level branding object. This branding is used if it is enabled.
Related Sample Code
- vRealize Automation - BrandingvRealize Automation - Branding The Branding service enables the user to customize the VRA UI header and footer. The configurable properties include logo image, company name, product name, background c ...api_vra_branding vRealize Automation POSTMAN CollectionDownload
Updated 11 months
- VMware vRealize Automation PluginJenkins vRealize Automation Plugin The vRealize Automation Jenkins plugin enables Jenkins to provision vRealize Automation 7 Blueprints. Requirements Jenkins 1.58+ Java 8 to compile plugin or Java 7 ...vRealize Automation JavaDownload
Updated 1 year
- vRealize Automation API Samples for PostmanvRealize Automation API Samples for Postman Overview The vRealize Automation REST API provides consumers and administrators access to all services in its service catalog that support the vRealize Auto ...vRealize Automation POSTMAN CollectionDownload
Updated 8 months
Updated 2 years
- chef-client example of a bootstrap install on Ubuntu 16.04A basic example to install the chef-client via the install.sh from Chef Software. This should be noted that this only requires wget and bash, so this can work for CentOS, RHEL, debian, Ubuntu, and the ...vRealize Automation vRA Blueprint
- vRA 7 and above prepare_vra_template.ps1Powershell script designed to deploy the needed agents on your windows template. This mimics the prepare_vra_template.sh file for linux and will deploy java, bootstrap and gugent agents from the vRA a ...vRealize Automation PowerShell
- chef-client example of a bootstrap install on Windows using Powershell 3 and upA basic example to install the chef-client via the install.ps1 from Chef Software. This should be noted that this requires Powershell and should work on any version of Windows with Powershell 3+. You ...vRealize Automation vRA Blueprint
- Kubernetes as a Service BlueprintThis blueprint currently requires RHEL/CENTOS 7 Atomic. I do plan to port this to Photon OS as soon as it is GA. Live demo of this solution here > https://youtu.be/X8QfAQmcVjA Full instructions to in ...vRealize Automation vRA BlueprintDownload
Updated 2 years
- Add Disk and New SCSI AdapaterSimple vRO package that has the workflows needed to deploy a new disk, to the same datastore as the chosen VM while adding the next available SCSI adapter. See this post for the best usagevRealize Orchestrator Plug-in SDK vRO PackageDownload
Updated 4 years